I recommend these websites and resources for planning your Disney Vacation. I am available to answer any questions that you may have, the information below is to further help you in our Disney planning journey together!
Weather information for your Disney Vacation
- AccuWeather Walt Disney World Weather Forecast
- AccuWeather Walt Disney Land Weather Forecast
- Disney’s Castaway Cay Weather Forecast
- NOAA Watch: The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration web site monitors large weather events such as hurricanes etc.
Information on Travel Safety
- Transportation Safety Administration (TSA) Traveler Info: Information on what you can and cannot pack in your carry on bags. What identification you need and information on how to get through security checkpoints faster and the secure traveler program.
- Disney Cruise Line Passport Information: Information on passport and travel ID requirements when taking a Disney Cruise. These change sometimes without notice so please double check with me to make sure that you have the proper documents.
- US Department of State – Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative: Current information on travel identification requirements from the United States Department of State. You can call them also at 1-877-4USA-PPT
- US Customs Traveler Information: Information on United States Customs requirements, also tips and advice for clearing customs.
Other Helpful Disney Information
- Walt Disney World Park Hours
- Walt Disney Land Park Hours