Mike & Angie’s Destination Wedding
April 22, 2016 2:00PM
The couple has chosen the beautiful Riu Cancun. Please find resort information on this page. You are welcome to use the link listed to book your own room and still get benefits of booking within this group.
DISCOVER THE HOTEL
The Hotel Riu Cancun (All Inclusive 24 hours) is situated in the heart of one of Cancun’s most popular areas for tourists, in a prime location on a white sandy beach with turquoise water.
If you’re looking for a few days to pamper your body, we strongly recommend our Renova Spa with a wide range of treatments, as well as a gym and Jacuzzi. Or simply regain your strength on holiday by sunbathing at any of our three fresh water swimming pools.
The hotel’s culinary options include a buffet restaurant with a wide variety of dishes, as well as themed restaurants which will satisfy your palate with the best international cuisine.
The 24h All Inclusive system at the Hotel Riu Cancun means you’ll never get bored, as it offers a long list of activities to enjoy every day with your family, friends or as a couple. We provide a tennis court and entertainment for all ages, including the Riu Land program for the little ones and entertainment options day and night for the adults. You can watch shows, listen to live music, enjoy water sports, and dance to excellent music in the “Pacha” club at night.
Cancun’s surroundings offer stunning natural spaces and heavenly beaches. You must not miss the most popular tours of Cancun, “Chichén Itzá” (the fantastic Mayan ruins) or Isla Mujeres where you can witness the protection and reproduction of turtles. You can also visit the various museums showcasing the history of the region or climb up the scenic tower to enjoy unbeatable colorful views of the city. And this is just the beginning, as Cancun has a whole host of other activities to guarantee you unforgettable holidays.
This all comes together to make Cancun an unbeatable destination.
Enjoy the best offers of Mexico and spend some relaxing time at the hotel.
You are welcome to book online thru this link but please know these details:
- Best flights are direct flights from IAH– no misconnects and quick flight times
- Southwest flights are available & can only be accessed by calling Wendi
- Know the resort you want! See below for room/resort options
- Pricing webpage is not optimized for mobile use. Please use a laptop or desktop when possible
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS – Call Wendi at 281-377-3488 x101
569 guest rooms completely renovated in spring / summer 2014
All guest rooms have:
- Bathroom with shower and double washbasin
- 110 V
- WiFi (charges apply)
- Central air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Liquor dispenser
- Satellite TV (flat screen)
- Electronic in-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Balcony or terrace
Double rooms with:
- 1 king-size bed (200 x 200 cm) or 2 beds (125 x 200 cm)
- Most guest rooms have ocean view
Junior suites with:
- Integrated lounge area with sofa bed (2 steps between levels)
- 1 king-size bed (200 x 200 cm) or 2 beds (125 x 200 cm)
- Ocean view
- Hydro-massage bathtub in room and additional shower cabin
- Integrated lounge area with sofa
- 1 king-size bed (200 x 200 cm)
- Big terrace
- Ocean view
- Completely renovated in spring / summer 2014
- All Inclusive 24 hours
- Awarded with the “AAA Three Diamond Award”, 2014
- Awarded GOLD certification for the Travelife Sustainability System
- On beachfront
- Free WiFi in public areas of the hotel
- Buffet style and theme restaurants
- Three swimming pools and infinity pool
- Free gym and whirlpool bath
All meals and snacks
- Full American breakfast buffet and live cooking stations
- Continental breakfast / snacks
- Hot and cold buffet and live cooking stations
- Pizzas, pasta, salads and assorted desserts
- Buffets and dishes prepared live
- Special evenings: themed buffet three times a week
Optional dining (reservations required in advance):
- “Kawachi” Asian restaurant (à la carte)
- Grill and steakhouse (buffet)
- “La Toscana” Italian restaurant (à la carte, buffet starters and dessert)
Formal dress required for dinner. Main restaurant: gentlemen no sleeveless T-shirts. Theme restaurants: gentlemen no sleeveless T-shirts, long trousers
Snacks 24 hours a day
- Local and imported beverages served 24 hours a day
- Regularly restocked minibar and liquor dispenser
- In-room safe
- Sports and activities:
- Gym, table tennis
- Whirlpool bath
- Catamaran, canoeing and snorkeling equipment
- 1 introductory scuba diving lesson in pool
- Daytime entertainment program for adults (daily)
- Live music, shows or Riu evening program (daily)
- Free entry to “Pacha” discotheque and drinks (open six nights a week)
- All accommodation, taxes and tips included
- All hotel guests are required to wear an “All Inclusive” wristband for identification purposes
Hello my name is Wendi Montoya. I am so excited to be working with Mike and Angie on their wonderful Destination Wedding. I have had the pleasure of planning Destination Weddings for couples for over 10 years.
The couple has chosen the beautiful Riu Cancun. Please find resort information on this page and use the link listed if you are interested in booking your own room and still get benefits of booking within this group. I look forward to helping all of the guests find the room categories and dates that best fit their travel needs.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSITS
Deposit of $150 – $250pp
(Based on flight carrier & the purchase of Vacation Protection)
This deposit will cover the air tickets, all-inclusive resort and the round trip airport transfers. Everything will be taken care of in one deposited reservation making traveling easy!
The deposits will be due normally 24 hours after setting up the reservation.
If you have airline miles, use them!
Call and I will take care of the resort reservation.
I will need your flight arrival and departure information to ensure your Airport Transfers are setup and waiting for you when you arrive Cancun, Mexico.
Making a reservation
Please send your dates of travel along with your passport names and birthdays. I will send you a confirmation, please make sure all details are correct.
Making the deposit
You will need to fill out a Credit Card Authorization form on file to have your travel documents sent out. Please click this link for your options.
The final payment
The final payment will be due 45 days prior to departure. This is subject to change. At the time of deposit you can request your final be made to the same credit card on the Final Balance Due Date.
I am happy to work with anyone needing a monthly payment plan. Make your initial deposit. When ready to make a payment, email the amount you would like to charge and the last 4 digits of the credit card you would like to use. If you are using a different card then what you used for the deposit then contact me to set it up.
Again, I am excited about working with this great Destination Wedding group! Please don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any questions.
There is no such thing as a dumb question!
Wishing you Great Seas & Palm Trees